Friday, September 17, 2010

Summer's Last Days

Well summer is ending, even here in Florida where the sun always shines.  We are taking our last Bonita beach weekend trip so I thought I would leave you with this layout.


Harmonie has its own textured cardstock

I used their peel off sticker and put glitter right on the page

Harmonie has great wood embellishments, I used their alphabet

I used glimmer mist on the background cardstock then I went over it with white paint (I love using paint). The collection is from Harmonie "Pacifique"  I also used FOR THE FIRST TIME, a page map from Becky Fleck!!  I saw the page map on Harmonie's blog so thought I would try it.

If we are lucky we will have another Dolphin encounter :O)  that would be so awesome, I would love to get more pictures of the dolphins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...