Thursday, September 09, 2010

Spooky Halloween Skeleton

I recently bought some more TH crackle paint because it seems I go through that like water.  Anywho I am still in the Halloween frame of mind so I thought I would use my fresh bottle of crackle paint .................

Spooky Cuteness

so the first thing i did was paint the chipboard, then I applied my crackle paint.  After it was dry i went ahead and bent the chipboard so I would get EVEN MORE cracks!  Then I added some glimmer mist and with my spica pen outlined some extra cracks.  I decided to add another layer of crackle paint, finished it off with some more glimmer mist ............. then I painted the "teeth" with metallic sliver and added some jewel teeth.  



Lots of ribbon and embellies

I embellished the skull and bones album with lots of LYB, may arts ribbon and some my minds eye sprinkled in.   If you are interested in looking at some more of the pages click HERE.


Very Chunky

Let me know what you think :)  I love comments

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute. Can you please tell me where you got your skull? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...