Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Class at My Paper Tree House

If you live in S. Florida, check out the classes I am teaching in your area. If you have any questions about the classes, just click on the "email" and I will answer any of your questions.


I will be teaching Family Faves Album this Saturday November 13th at:


My Paper Treehouse Studio
13056 SW 133 Court
Miami, FL, 33186

Class should take approx 3 hours, but I will be staying (11:00am - 4:00pm) so dont feel you need to rush.

I used the wood album from Chatterbox.  The album has twelve (12) chipboard pages, each page measures 5 ½ by 6 ½ and each photo matte measures 4x4. Every page is very embellished with lots of chipboard, felt pieces, primas, ribbon, fibers, buttons, embossing and more.


All product is included, you just need to bring your adhesives. 








Hope to see you there !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...