Friday, November 05, 2010

Traditions Christmas Album

Today is Friday and the team over at PFOP will be listing MORE new items today so go by and check it out.

I am listing my album early because I am on my way to EPCOT!! Should be alot of fun, we are going to the food and wine festival.

I decided to make this christmas album with a bit of vintage feel, so the colors are more muted and I used alot more inking.

For more pictures go to my posting here Traditions Christmas Album.  I also made a you tube video ... still no talkies though, just pics and music.  As soon as I get some courage I will make a talkie LOL



The binding of my album has a faux suede paper.  The covers are chipboard and the inside pages are paper bags.

Isn't this wood ornament cute?

I thought lots of fiber vs. ribbon would give my album a more warm and vintage look.

My girlfriend Daphna, gave me this cute wood snowflake, I thought it would look cute as a charm along with gingerbread men.


I already have an idea for my next album and hopefully will have it finished for next friday!!  Thank you for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...