Wednesday, June 29, 2011

JULY SNEAK PEEK

Hi!  Its that time again for me to give you some sneak peeks of my PAPER NICHE Monthly July Kit.  This month's kit was loaded with 7 gypsies, fancy pants,glitz and pink paislee.  I was just talking to Gine today (she is the DT coordinator) and telling her that I used alot of black in my designs this month which is TOTALLY NOT like me.  I always have alot of color even if I distress it to make it more shabby.  But guess what?  I loved how my designs came out using the black?  Who woulda thunk it?   That is what I love about receiving monthly kits, and yes, I know I've said this before but .....  Monthly kits really challenge you and make you think outside your comfort zone.

So without further rambling ....







Make sure to go to the Paper Niche and see what the other designers have done.  Also this is the last month for the current designers.  There is a Design Team Call, check it out :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...