Sunday, June 12, 2011

PARIS with Love

This is my final project for the JUNE MONTHLY Kit I received from Paper Niche.  I have been wanting to make an album for my daughter using the Maya Road canvas album (not included in kit) and I had the perfect 7 gypsies paper in my June Kit so I finally finished Vanessa's travel album.  Hope you enjoy.

I had the perfect stamp from "art impressions" that I used on the canvas cover

Of course I had to use screens and glimmer mist

I received great travel rub-ons from Kaiser Kraft  in my kit

Vanessa had mementos from her trip so I added black tags to attach her tickets stubs etc.

The kit also had the new Fancy Pants "filters" which I stamped and glimmer misted


Hope you enjoyed what I created with the JUNE Paper Niche Kit.  Now its time to start on July.  Happy Crafting ...




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...