Monday, March 31, 2014

New Album for Art Anthology

Hi, wow so happy today.  It is my second post for Art Anthology! I am very excited, and today sharing an album I was able to make very shabby style.  We are still introducing ourselves over at Art Anthology so I did want to create something that speaks to me personally.  Yes, it is albums.  You all know how much I love making them.

I haven't received my goody DT box yet, but I already own some Art Anthology because it is awesome product.  So I used what I had which led to me designing this pretty album

 
 
I already knew that I was going to use black and that my album was going to be made from envelopes. I was thinking mostly of techniques because I want to show the versatility of the Art Anthology products.  My techniques for today are stamping and stenciling.  I used sorbet "Black Leather Jacket" to stencil the front, back and the binding.
 
 
 
 
I also used the same sorbet to stamp some of my pages.  All I did was run my brayer through a glob of sorbet on my plate and smooth it over my stamp.  The image came out perfect and bonus textured!
 
 



 
 
 
If you haven't been over to the Art Anthology blog please go check it out.  There are some amazing artist on that design team and they all have a specialty.  For more photos of my shabby album today, please go visit my post over at Art Anthology.
 
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed creating it.
 

Art Anthology Products Used:
Sorbet: Black Leather Jacket, Colorations: Raider, Fern Leaf

Other Products Used:
Paper: Prima Marketing Inc., Glitz, Bazzill, Embellishments: Prima Marketing, Glitz, Mellissa Francis, ZVA, K&Co., Tim Holtz, Stamps: Kaiser Craft, Maya Road, Stencil: Crafters Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...