Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Means Weddings!

Hi, just wanted to share a quick photo of some custom banners I made for a bridal shower gift for a special friends wedding.

My client let me know exactly what she wanted. Black with a touch of red and very simple, the bride likes a simple clean look.

So I created these banners for her.  She loves them and is happy.  Yay, my job is done :)

 
 
The Mr. and Mrs. banner is for the wedding photos taken on site and the thank you banner is for after her wedding - she wants to thank her friends and family for attending her special occasion.
 
I reinforced both banners with extra tabs where I strung through the wire and the ribbon.
 
I thought this was such a cute idea for a photo opportunity to commemorate your special day.
 
 
Happy scrapping, thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...