Thursday, March 27, 2014

To Spring and New Adventures

This is my last post for Basically Bare after almost 3 years of being on their team.  It has been a good three years.  I was able to make lots of albums (my favorite) and made some friends along the way.

 
 
I decided to make this butterfly card because butterfies signify new beginnings right?  or did I make that up.  Well anyway that is what it means to me.  I first dry embossed the base card, I then placed my black cardstock on the base.  I then decided to stencil my third layer with gesso. 
 
Then the fun part, I start to layer whatever is around me.  I ended up using the Basically Bare canvas leaves and also the cardboard heart on this card.  Then I sprayed and used sorbet from Art Anthology to finish the card.
 
I decided to make a second card ...
 
 
 
For this card I used the Basically Bare "Gears" and also the "Fanciful Frames".  I sprayed more Art Anthology on the felt frame and used my paint brush to flick more spray over the entire card.
 
For more pictures of my cards please go on over to my post on Basically Bare.  They have a new and awesome design team over there so please continue to go on over and see what they create for you.
 
thank you for stopping by ... happy scrapping 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...