Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Announcing New Design Team for Leaky Shed Studios


Just so excited to announce the Leaky Shed Studio talented new Design Team!!

Leaky Shed Studio designers are:

Tracey Gregory

 
Tracey's Blog ~ A Lifetime of Pages

Christine Meyer

 
Christine's Blog ~ Scrapping with Christine

Our returning designers are:

Tracey Sabella ~ Design Team Coordinator
Tracey's Blog ~ Garden of Grace

 
 
Veronica Johnson

Hi, my name is Veronica Johnson alias “Kitsnbitscraps”.  I have been doing crafts since I can remember. My mom taught my twin sisters and I to knit, sew, cross stitch, embroidery, and I was always coloring and sketching.  I was raised in Southern California in a little town by the beach called Hermosa – then I was transferred to South Florida.  I was introduced to scrapbooking by my new co-workers in Florida and that was 12 years ago. That is when I became addicted to paper! I have kept busy by teaching scrapbook and stamping classes at scrapbook stores and conventions and love every minute of it. From the first time I walked into a scrapbook store I was hooked! I even went as far as buying a Scrapbook Store, then I opened an online Kit Club – finally I became a sales representative for the scrapbook industries manufacturers and sold and represented companies such as Ranger Industries, Prima Marketing, WeR Memory Keepers, BoBunny … good times.

I am very blessed to be married to my wonderful husband Kerry who is very supportive of my passion for color and pattern. And I am so blessed to be a mother to my beautiful and very kind daughter Vanessa who can draw better than I and is an inspiring make-up artist. Our family also has two fur babies, Bandit and Moe our kitties.
I have a passion for creating and sharing my love of crafting, whether it’s cards, layouts, albums, altered and mixed media; I love doing it all. I also enjoy bringing new tidbits and techniques to inspire as many crafters as I can through color.  If I had to name my style I would say “Shabby Whimsy” because I always start projects with lots of color then depending on my mood I will shabby it down with browns, texture and layers.  Each day is a new adventure and every day I try and learn something new.  I am grateful to be a part of this amazing company and hope that I can inspire you.
 

I wish each of my new design team buddies the best.  Can't wait to see what they create and I am so happy to be one of the design team members.  I have lots of ideas rolling around in my head so be sure to go to Leaky Shed Studios and see what we all create, we want you to be inspired and will try our best.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to all the ladies of your new team!! Your blog is one of my favorites and I enjoy seeing all your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...