Monday, April 28, 2014

Egg Cartons and Coffee Filters With Art Anthology

Hi its my turn over at Art Anthology and I made a bouquet of flowers!

This is my second project celebrating Earth Day.  As our challenge for the month we were asked to use  recycled, repurposed items around the house to celebrate Earth Day.  My first recycled project was the old Christmas box I had for a couple of years.  Here is a link to the video I made for Art Anthology click here:   Kitsnbitscraps

Now for my second project I made these cute flowers from coffee filters and egg cartons!

 
I really love the Art Anthology sorbets and velvets.  The coverage is amazing and the colors stay true.  On more of the porous items (ex. egg carton) it is better if you put down a base of gesso first so the paint doesn't get all soaked up.
 

 
 
I took lots of pictures of my process for each flower and made a video so please go on over to Art Anthology and let me know what you think.
 
Thank you for stopping by and happy scrapping
 
Art Anthology Product Used:
Sorbet: Mi Bella, Baby Blue Eyes; Colorations:  Guacamole, Paprika, Juicy, Glorious; Dimensional Crystal: Blue Bird, Guava;  Velvet: Lemon Tart, Cotton Candy, Tango; Gesso
 
Other Product Used:
Coffee filters, Egg Carton, Flower tape, Artificial flower centers, beads, pearls, corrugated box, burlap, fabric
 
 
I also added my Art Anthology video to my you tube channel:  Kitsnbitscraps
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...