Sunday, April 13, 2014

Recycle Challenge over at Art Anthology



The Art Anthology design team ladies were challenged to create a project using recycled materials in honor of Earth Day on April 22nd.

So today I would like to share my Re-purposed project.  A couple of years ago I bought several Christmas boxes and I still had a couple of them left so ... I decided to decorate my Christmas box with only what I had around the house.



I also got my Art Anthology color pallet together.



Since my challenge was to Re-Use, Re-Cycle I tried not to use any manufactured embellishments, so I made my own flowers and leaves.  One of the things I did was to use burlap and cardboard to make my leaves.

 
I loved using up bits and pieces I and recycling; this was a great challenge and it was fun.  I hope you enjoyed my decorated box today.  Please go on over to Art Anthology and say hello.  I have posted a video on the blog.
 
 
Happy Scrapping
 
Art Anthology Product Used:
Sorbet: Mi Bella, Evergreen, Lagoon, Baby Blue Eyes, Big Dip O Ruby
Colorations: Grass, Timeless, Glorious, Peacock Feather
Dimensional Crystal: Peony, Blizzard
Gesso


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...