Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's All About the Layers!

Thought I would show you some Fall tags I made.  These tags are all about layering and using texture.  One of the main reasons that I am not a digi scrapbooker is because I love texture.  I have to be able to touch it.  So when creating my pages, tags, cards or whatever I always want texture.

When making these tags I used yarn, buttons, jewels, fiber, transparencies by hambly, pockets, metal, chipboard, corrugated boxes.... you name I used it.  I also stamped, dry embossed and embossed with gold.  Oh, I also used old stickers that I mounted on cardstock, then sanded the sticker, inked it and popped it up.







I like making tags because I used scraps (I get a thrill using up my scraps), I can use the tags as a gift tags or I can use the tags to wrap around napkins at my thanksgiving dinner, or I can use the tags as an embellishment for a Fall page.  You can also make your tags any size you want.  Enjoy,  Happy Thanksgiving!




2 comments:

  1. GREAT tags, Veronica. LOVE them!
    And I love texture too. Lots of texture!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...