Thursday, November 03, 2011

MONTHLY KIT REVEAL

Yay!! its time for my reveal.  The Paper Niche will also be posting all the designers reveal on their blog so be sure to head on over.  This month's kit had a wonderful assortment of brights and darks so here is my take.  Enjoy



Though this paper was not meant for halloween, I thought the combo of colors and my daughters greenish viking costume inspired a halloween theme.


I decided to make this layout more monochromatic and added little bits of color.


One thing about the Paper Niche monthly kits, you always get bling!


Mini album is a fold over out of cardstock.  This is a quickie way to make a mini album as a gift for a friend.  I got the idea from my girlfriend who made me one for my birthday.


Since I had to "fold over" the pages in order for the mini to close - I had to really watch and minimize my embellishments.  That was SO HARD FOR ME TO DO.  But I managed to use semi-flat embellies by stamping images and cutting them out then of course popping them a little.  I also used the transparency in our kit to cut out more embellies.

Happy Scrapping everyone!





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...