Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thanksgiving Layout and MyLYB

It’s November, fall is in the air and Thanksgiving is around the corner.  Even though I live in S. Florida, which means, I do not see the foliage change colors; I still can feel the season changing.  For me it is not too early to start thinking about my Thanksgiving layout.

 One of my favorite paper companies and the collection that I am using this year is the Hello Fall collection by My Little Yellow Bicycle.   I usually go back and forth between vintage and cutesy, but for this thanksgiving layout it’s MLYB for me!


I thought the colors of this collection would be perfect for my thanksgiving photos.  The entire collection gives me that warm, cozy, homemade feeling.  As you can see by my layout below, I added some family homemade favorites.  Yep, pumpkin pie, and a side dish with yams, cinnamon and brown sugar.   The pumpkin pie is my daughter’s favorite. My nephew and hubby go for the turkey.  I personally like the yam side dish best.
This is an easy and quick layout to make. I decided to play catch-up and used some photos from the past.  But now that I am in the mood, I am going to make another layout and get ready for my Thanksgiving Day photo shoot.  Why don’t you do the same, and get a head start on your layout before you have your Thanksgiving photo shoot!




Supply List from My Little Yellow Bicycle:
·         Stick leaf pins
·         Canvas border stickers
·         5 things envelope package
·         Journaling cards
·         Chipboard package
·         Paper flower pack
·         Walnut Knit paper
·         Happy Fall paper
·         Harvest Ring paper
·         Bazzill Basics Paper – 1 each 12x12 Nutmeg and Apricot

Instructions:
Nutmeg cardstock base paper 12x12
Cut Walnut Knit paper 11x11center on base 12x12
Cut strip from Happy Fall 1.5 x 12 and adhere approx 1 inch from left
Cut Harvest ring paper 8.5 x 8.5
Matte your photos with Apricot cardstock

Happy Thanksgiving


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...