Friday, June 22, 2012

New Basically Bare Tiny Tabs Mini !!

There is a new "adorable" tiny tabs album posted on the Basically Bare blog today.  You must go see it because it will make you happy.  I also used the Pink Paislee "She Art" collection along with more Basically Bare embellishments.  I love their embellies because you usually get chipboard, acrylic, canvas and cardboard.  whoot whoot!!

Here is a sneak peek.  Go to Basically Bare for more album pictures.  You are gonna like it!!



Thank you for stopping by and happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Love these little books. This one is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so so CUTE!! Oh and I love She Art goodness...double goody!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute!! I have one ~ I'm inspired for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...