Saturday, June 02, 2012

Simple Joys with Bascially Bare Mixed Media Album

Whoot Whoot! I have a new album I just made over at the Basically Bare Blog!!  I made it using the "Simply Shapely" album.  Here is a sneak of a couple pages, but definately go on over to Basically Bare and let me know what you think.






I also used alot of the Basically Bare embellishment which are so versatile and I just LOVE them because I can alter them anyway I want.


Simply Shapely Mixed Media Album

Also Used:
  • Basically Bare: Bare Basics Chipboard & Felt Wings
  • Basically Bare: Bare Canvas, Chipboard & Felt Blossoms and Leaves
  • Basically Embellies: Canvas & Felt Hearts Set 1
  • Basically Embellies: Cardboard & Chipboard Hearts Set 2
  • Signature Series Embellies: Chipboard & Felt Fanciful Frames Set
  • Signature Series Embellies: Cardboard, Chipboard & Felt Lovely Locket Set
  • Stackabellies: Acrylic, Chipboard & Felt Birds

Thank you for looking, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...