Friday, June 01, 2012

Work in Progress ...

I had some time on my hands this past week (shocker) so I decided to play in my journal.  Here is a page I did, which is a work in progress.  This is just the base - I have not even begun to layer on as yet.  Me and layers, can't get enough LOL



I really love blues and greens so thought I would start my base page with those colors in mind.


To get this texture I used my crafter's workshop masks.  I have alot but I need more!  Yes, I said "need" not want "need"....





I decided to add some glitter and I used some foam stamps that I kept.  Haven't decided yet what this page will turn out to be, but Im working on it.  Sometimes it's good to get "warmed up" before starting a big project to get those creative juices going.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...