Friday, June 29, 2012

Welcome "Home" Mini Chipboard Album

I have been in a very bright and cheery mood lately - the last 3 albums I've made are all cutesy!  Today I want to share this adorable little 6x6 chipboard album. This album is  colorful and whimsical and it makes me happy!  This little album is also being featured over at Scrap Street today, so go check out the articles.  Scrap Street always has great ideas from all the ladies.

I drew and hand paper pieced a cute "home" on the front cover with a little "welcome" sign on the door. Notice all of the detail in the little house, from the hand cut slat walls to the tiny curtains in the window and stone work on the chimney.

I used the Heidi Grace's  "One Sunny Day" collection manufactured by Colorbok. Heidi has a whimsical style that I have admired for a long time; and this collection inspired me to make this cute 6x6 mini.  The album is made of chipboard and it has 12 pages counting the front and back covers.

I have listed this cute Mini at my Etsy Store - Kitsnbitscraps - so if you like it and want this one of a kind mini - go to my store and check it out.




Hope you likey and dont forget to check out my etsy store KitsnbitScraps.  Happy Scrapping

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...