Monday, October 24, 2016

Birthday Stamped Card with Helmar







Hi Veronica here today and I must say I am very happy to be on another term with Helmar!  This will be my third year


Today I am sharing a Birthday Card I created using Helmar Craft Glue and also Helmar zapdots.  I love using the zapdots because I like layering and making my work look dimensional.







I have some outline stamps that are made to stack and create beautiful layered images.  I made this flower and started creating my Birthday card with my base and working my way up.




First, since I have been on a journey to use my stash - I went to my folio where I keep pieces of pattern paper.  This is great for making cards because you don't need that much paper to make a card.  My base is a 5x7 craft card.






I added some blank white paper on the inside of card for writing a note.  Now I have my base card ready with my brown and green patterned papers.  So I add my beautiful stamped and layered flower.  I also punched out some smaller brown flowers and had a small green flower from my stash to use.  Since my flower is already 3 dimensional I adhere the flower with my Helmar Craft glue.




Its time for zap dots.





My card is layered but not extremely bulky because after all I do want to mail it.






Thank you for stopping by today.  Please go on over to the Helmar blog where my card is being featured today and like Helmar on FB.


Happy Scrapping ...





Product Used:

Helmar Craft Glue
 Helmar zapdots


Other Product Used:

Bazzill cardstock
Tim Holtz Stickles glitter
Tsukineko Archival Ink
Colorbox Ink
Outline Stamps
K&Co. pattern paper
Misc. stash pattern paper



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...