Saturday, October 01, 2016

BaBy Scrapbook Layouts





Hi -


I've been busy!  Using my stash and making simple baby pages.  I just listing the first one "Sweet Dreams" above and will list second one "Sweetie" tomorrow on my Kitsnbitscraps Etsy Store


I also made a cute very layered stamped card for Helmar  today but that is news for another day.  Like I said - I have been busy.


This second layout is titled "Sweetie" with subtitle "play" which I will list tomorrow.  By the way I am also starting to list more Christmas Cards on my Kitsnbitscraps Etsy store too, so check it out.


scrapbooking premade pages Sweetie kitsnbitscraps


I used Helmar on both layouts.  I have used tape runners lots of times and what I find out is that you need liquid glue if you want it to stay put for a life.


Here are some more pics of both layouts.  I will be blogging next about a brand new layout I created yesterday, so come back!  It turned out super cute.







That's it for now, more to come.  Happy Scrapping ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...