Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Celebrate New Pages



Hi


I listed this 12x12 Premade layout titled "Celebrate" on my Etsy store Kitsnbitscraps a couple of days ago.




I have been busy creating layouts and albums these last couple weeks.  I figured if I was in the mood I might as well take advantage of that creativity and use it right!


I have a couple of things to tell you about.  I am honored to be on the Helmar team going on my third year - this year I will be a "guest designer" so I wont be on the blog as often as last several terms.  I love my Helmar so couldn't let it go just yet.  Yes, I did use Helmar on this layout and all my layout and albums this week.


Here is the link to this layout if you are interested in buying it CELEBRATE LAYOUT.

More photos for you below.  This would be a great layout for birthday photos, shower photos, anniversaries and even Mom's Day.








These pages have pretty Prima flowers and also stamped (outline stamps) flowers which are layered and glittered.  There are rub ons and vellum, ribbon, stickers and 3D butterflies.  Lots of technique and plenty of room for photos.


Hope you enjoy, take a look at my store Kitsnbitscraps for more layout and albums.


Happy Scrappping ...


Product Used:


Paper: Sandylion, Creative Imaginations, bazzill;  Glue:  Helmar;  Stamps:  Outline;  Ribbon:  May Arts, Queens Co., Basic Grey;  Flowers: Prima Marketing; Embellishments:  K&Co., Glitz; Misc:  Tags, vellum







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...