Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy News

I entered a couple of projects for the Reminisce DT call and I saw on their blog today that I received an Honorable Mention.  Whoo Hoo, I thought that was pretty cool.  There was only 1 spot on their team, so I figure out of all the entries that were submitted; its cool my work was noticed.  This is the first time I have ever submitted my work to anything.  Even though I've been in this industry for a while, starting off with owning a scrapbook store, then a montly kit club -  I never had time or even thought about submitting anything, anywhere.  Now that I have some time on my hands though I think I might try again.  Anywho, I am happy with the news and thought I would share.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS ~ that's pretty COOL!!!
    Hopefully you'll enter more??!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really fantastic. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...