Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Pumpkin Patch with Reminisce LAYOUT

Finished the 2nd page of my Layout using the Reminisce Autumn Forest collection.  I always do two-page layout, I know that a lot of people dont but I am so neurotic that everything has to match and it would make me crazy to open up my album to a page and not have both sides match.  I know I have my quirks, but alas the world would be very dull if everyone was the same.

Here are pics of my 2nd page.  Enjoy




Below is another picture of page 1 close up

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:32 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your adorable monsters in etsy are they made with Core-dinations Cardstock. THEY ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lydia - Yes I used core-dinations cardstock. I love that cardstock it is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the layering, and how you made the big tree trunk.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...