Saturday, December 19, 2009

Reminisce "Santa's Workshop"

Wanted to get in a Sneak Peekie of my latest project using the Reminisce "Santa's Workshop" collection.  This collection is so darn cute I want to bake it in a pie and put whipcream on top.  I have been wanting to make some more paper bag albums for a while and decided this was a good time.  I started making paper bag albums for classes years ago and they were always very popular - especially for gift giving.

I have also always worked with chipboard and fabric so got some energy and inspiration from the Santa's Workshop cutie papers and came up with this. 

The cover is made of chipboard wrapped in the pretty Making a Snowman (Shimmer) paper.  I also took a piece of canvas fabric and painted/stamped on it, then put stickles and glimmer mist on it.  I placed a sticker border from the collection and a ribbon on top to hide the canvas edge.  Then I added the florals and a cute snowman layered sticker from the collection.



I have to get going, but I will post more pictures of the "inside pages" later on.

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with the canvas and the fabric brad is so beautiful. Look forward to the rest of your pics. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...