Sunday, December 20, 2009

Reminisce "Santa's Workshop" Album

I loved working on this Santa's Workshop Album using the reminisce paper.  I also got carried away and used some of the Christmastime collection too.  So as I promised yesterday I am posting some pictures of the "inside" of my album.  Unfortunately its gloomy here and I didnt get good light (boo hoo, I am crying on the inside).  But on the bright side,  the album turned out so cute I am very pleased with it.

OK, so I decided to add more excitement than I already have for my cutie patoodie album, and I want to pass my excitement on to you.  Please comment on my pages and I will add your name for some BLOG CANDY.  I will post the photos of the blog candy giveaways later, but why not get started early and send me some comments!!








3 comments:

  1. Love your cute album! Good luck in the Reminisce contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable album! I love all of the different papers that you used. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I like the mini page flaps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...